Sacramento Employment Lawyer
Begin a Free Consultation Today
For over 25 years, Attorney Bill Marder has represented clients in complex employment law cases throughout Northern California. As your Sacramento employment lawyer, he can help ensure your rights are protected. We can give you a fair chance of receiving the rightful compensation you are owed.
With a proven track record of results, Marder Employment Law is well-equipped to represent you. We are committed to efficient and effective legal representation. In many situations, we are able to file a lawsuit on your behalf within days of your initial consultation.
To learn more about how our Sacramento employment law attorney can assist you, contact us online or call . Your initial consultation at our law office is completely free and confidential. Se habla Español.
Employment Law Cases We Handle
Our law firm routinely represents employees in all types of employment law issues. We take cases other firms won’t, whether due to case complexity or lack of resources needed for a successful outcome. There is no case too difficult for our Sacramento employment law attorney.
At Marder Employment Law, our lawyers in Sacramento handle the following types of employment law cases:
- Age, race, and gender discrimination - If you have faced these common forms of workplace discrimination, we can fight to recover your deserved compensation.
- Pregnancy discrimination - We can help you if you were harassed, demoted, or terminated from your position due to your pregnancy.
- Religious discrimination - The law protects those facing unfavorable treatment due to their religious beliefs, and we can help you defend your rights.
- Disability discrimination - If you have a physical or mental impairment, you have rights as a California employee, and we can help you protect them.
- Sexual harassment - Workplace harassment is illegal and damaging, and we can help you obtain the compensation and justice you need.
- Retaliation - It is illegal for employers to retaliate against employees for filing a complaint or contacting an employment lawyer, and we can help you protect this right.
- Wrongful termination - Even though California is an "at-will" state, you can still have a legitimate case for illegal firing, and we can represent you in your case
- Unpaid wages, including overtime pay violations - You have a right to be paid fully for your work, and our attorneys can help you ensure you get the compensation you deserve
- Whistleblower claims - Employees reporting illegal activity are protected under the law, and we can represent you in your case if you face retaliatory actions
- Violations of FMLA and FEHA - The FMLA and FEHA are federal laws that each protect the rights of employees, and we have the in-depth knowledge of these laws needed to help you
- Protected leaves of absence - If you are legally eligible for a medical leave of absence, we can help you ensure your rights are protected
- Unreimbursed expenses - Failing to reimburse you for needed expenses can be a case of wage theft, and we can ensure you get the reimbursement and damage compensation you need.
- Implied contracts - Unwritten employment agreements can still be legally enforced, and our attorneys can help you litigate these cases
- Severance negotiations - We know severance agreements are almost always weighted in favor of the employer, and our experienced negotiators can ensure your best interests are protected
Bill Marder has an in-depth understanding of California employment and labor laws, as well as federal regulations protecting employees. He can help determine if your rights have been violated under federal and state law. If so, he can help you take legal action against those responsible.
Call Marder Employment Law Today
At Marder Employment Law, our goal is to help our clients overcome the unique challenges they are facing. We understand that you may be concerned with how you will pay your employment law attorney.
Because of this, we offer our services on a contingency fee basis. This means there are no fees unless we win your case. In the unlikely event that we do not recover compensation on your behalf, you won’t owe us a dime. Plus, your initial consultation is completely free.
You have nothing to lose in reaching out to Marder Employment Law today. With a free consultation, you can discuss your situation with an experienced employment lawyer.
Call or submit an online contact form to speak with an employment law attorney in Sacramento, CA. We are backed by 25+ years' experience and are ready to help.