Why Choose Bill Marder?
When it comes to choosing a lawyer to handle your employment law case,
you need to hire a law firm that is well-versed in this specific area
of the law. At
Marder Employment Law, Attorney Bill Marder has
more than 20 years of experience in employment law, which can prove to be extremely advantageous to your
case. In fact, he has a reputation for taking on cases that other law
firms turn down! He is willing to fight for you when other lawyers are
looking for guarantees.
Bill Marder is known for:
- Contingency fees - You don't have to worry about paying legal fees
unless he receives money for your case
- Personalized legal strategies that are created with your needs in mind
- Ability to represent you at the state and federal level
- Efficient and prompt handling of all cases
Share the details of your employment law matter during a
Schedule yours online or by calling (888) 796-4010!
Bill Marder Represents California Employees Who Have Been Wronged
As a Silicon Valley employment lawyer, Attorney Marder represents employees
in Hollister and all across California. He is a passionate advocate for
wronged employees and works relentlessly to help secure justice on their
behalf. When you are represented by his reputable firm, you can feel at
ease in knowing that your rights will be safeguarded during the entire
Here are some examples of some of his case successes:
- $5 million (unpaid wages)
- $4.75 million (unpaid wages)
- $1.8 million (wrongful termination and unpaid wages)
- $1.65 million (wrongful termination and unpaid wages)
- $1.5 million (unpaid wages)
Take a look at what some of his
previous clients have to say
about his dedicated legal services and how they benefited.
Protect your rights! Speak with the Hollister employment attorney today.
If you have been wronged by your employer, you need to take immediate action.
Speak with Bill to learn what your rights are and whether they have been
violated. Bill Marder will take swift legal action to help you achieve
the outcome you need to move on with your life.
For the high-caliber services you need for your employment law case,
turn to Marder Employment Law.